Shotgun parts

WishboneW

I am in need of a magazine spring retainer for a Remington 870 in 12 guage.
I have checked Jack First parts, Numrich (gun parts co), and Brownells. No success.
any other me have one or can recommend some other company to check?

hdgapeach

I checked Midway USA. They are out of stock and don't know if they'll get anymore anytime soon. Next look was at the ebay. They had 166 hits; some new, some used, some with the spring end plug, etc.

Might want to check with some local gunsmiths to see if they have any. Good luck with your search.

WishboneW

I checked Midway USA. They are out of stock and don't know if they'll get anymore anytime soon. Next look was at the ebay. They had 166 hits; some new, some used, some with the spring end plug, etc.

Might want to check with some local gunsmiths to see if they have any. Good luck with your search.
Thanks, I will check with the one in opelika on the way to Montgomery tomorrow afternoon as well

killerv

Need the retainer at the other end. I did have an online chat with them. They did not have one

that is the retainer at the other end, just the new style

that being said, cant believe someone would spring 50 bucks for that from brownells

The old style is all over ebay, 15 bucks or so.

Jester896

Senior Clown
that its the removal tool in the link
the new style I think you can take out with a flat blade...the older style was a little trouble to get out

I will look...I may have one with the old spring when I converted mine to an extended magazine.

WishboneW

that its the removal tool in the link
the new style I think you can take out with a flat blade...the older style was a little trouble to get out

I will look...I may have one with the old spring when I converted mine to an extended magazine.
Thanks! I am converting from an extended magazine to conventional.
I could just fabricate a plug out of pvc to fit inside the spring if I cannot locate the right parts