Silver fox challenge!

sportsman94

And the last two posts are why I am trying to avoid learnin' to trap beevahs....:bounce::stir:

I trap beavers because it hedges my bets when the weather is rainy. If I set beaver traps I know it’s going to be dry as a bone, if I make coyote sets I know it’s gonna pour rain. Figure if I do both they’ll cancel each other out!

Doug B.

I trap beavers because it hedges my bets when the weather is rainy. If I set beaver traps I know it’s going to be dry as a bone, if I make coyote sets I know it’s gonna pour rain. Figure if I do both they’ll cancel each other out!
So how's that working out for you?

fatback

2 more for the challenge this morning. Always seem to catch possums on rainy nights like we had last night. I’ll remake sets this evening after work and see how it goes. At this rate I’ll probably get close to 20 grinners before I pull my traps. CC96C4FC-0C75-4C14-BD64-571D849A386F.jpeg

Permitchaser

I'd win this contest with my have a hart trap. Just don't know what to bait it with so I won't catch racoons. All in my back yard. Once I caught 8 coons in 8 nights in that trap. Also caught 4 Amarillo with it

Doug B.

I know it is a little early in the season but it looks like Railroader is in the lead this year!

Come on guys!!!!!!

We need some competitiveness!!!!!

Let's see those silver foxes!!!!!!!