some Tampa Fl. food

jcinpc

Gone but not forgotten
if ever anyone of y`all Georgia crackers make it down to Tampa way holler at me and I would be glad to take you to a fine cuban place on 275 S. These are a HUGE deviled crab and a Rellenos de Papa or what you call a stuffed potato ball.

IMG_8627.jpg

IMG_8631.jpg

IMG_8630.jpg

IMG_8628.jpg

Brad

Brocatos is great. We just had our company Thanksgiving food brought in from them unbelievable pulled pork and black beans and yellow rice.

John I. Shore

Hey, that looks good, if I make it down there will get giving you a holler. Thanks.

jcinpc

Gone but not forgotten
its in Tampa right off of 275 south.
Those bars are for closing up the open eating area, the inside eating is to the left. Every day this place is PACKED. Most people have learned to call ahead for a pick up order. You can find the finest latin foods in Tampa, usually in some hole in the wall looking place

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
My wife is from Indian Rocks Beach and we go down there once or twice per year. I'll be looking you up next time. That chow looks awesome!

Monti61

I was there Monday the 28th. Had the pick 2. Devil crab and pressed cuban sandwich. Great... Devil crab was huge and full of meat. Was supposed to pick up a couple dozen from the old Sea Breeze owners, but had to leave unexpectedly. Don't know, but I heard they were just as good. Have you ever had those?

jcinpc

Gone but not forgotten
I dont know the exit numbers since they did all the road work, here is the address, its right off of 50th street

5021 E Columbus Dr
Tampa, FL 33619

Dr. Strangelove

Lived in Bradenton for 7 years, loved that Cuban food!

Those stuffed potato balls are the bomb, gonna have to try to make some up, thanks for the reminder.

You don't see the little authentic hole in the wall Mexican joints up here in Athens for some reason, and no Cuban food at all.

Altamaha Stalker

Send one of those giant crab cakes to:

Altamaha Stalker
By The Big

Attachments

• bigpinetree1.jpg
    bigpinetree1.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 229