*Spring Fling 2015 Re-Cap* (MEGA Pic Heavy)

Cletus T.

Good weather, good food, good fishing, and great fellowship. 1964 miles total driving round trip, and I`d do it again tomorrow if I needed to. Thanks for taking the ball and running with it Clint. I need this trip more than ever now that I`m in this perpetual winter wonderland. Great trip, and I`m already looking forward to next year!!!

Wisc. By way of Winder……I like that ole Rheterro. MAN what a trip it was this year…..I miss ya already. Looking forward to when you get 2-weeks vacation and you can come back to Georgia in the fall and hopefully catch a UGA game together!!!

Great seeing your face again Rheterro!!!

Cletus T.

The read made me feel like I was there with you guys. Congratulations on a great outing.

Thanks Man for the kind words…..I know it’s a long read and I understand most folks don’t get on here to read a dang book so I appreciate your comments about being right there with us by reading the story!

It was a great outing for sure!

lipsticker

Don`t short change Jon, Clint...he`s 6'9", and that was growth that started for no shave November. It`s no longer just about the fishing for me, but I`m ready to get my hands on a 7+ Big Sandy bass. I got to tangle with a good un this year, I just failed to finish the drill. Can`t wait to see all of you again. Wild to see this post get a response from the brush buster....a big bas will make you do strange things I guess.