Spartan Cellular Trail Cameras - Free to a Good Home

Tight Lines

Well, cleaning out the house and Verizon account...

I have two Spartan GoCams that I am deactivating. One needs a switch repaired so that it will work. Someone that knows how to fiddle with contact cleaner and PCBs may be able to get it to work. It's a common issue over time...

The other works fine.

Both of these are the "V" radio, which means that they are not nearly as good as the "Z" radio. They work, they are just much slower and don't work as well with limited service.

With that said, I've run them for 5 years basically as security cameras. I'm upgrading them and have to remove them from my Verizon account.

First person to PM me with an address will get them...free of charge. Like I said though one needs a repair, and they are not the "best" Spartans, someone can likely still get some use out of them.

YMMV!

Last edited:

Big7

The Oracle
Nice Gesture For Sure !!

I have buddied up with some fine folks from Woody's over the years.

I give a bunch of stuff away to members on here and a lot of folks send me stuff too..
Some are people I haven't met in person yet and some are life long friends that I have met.

If you subscribe to the paper GON Magazine, you can use the classifieds on Woody's and that's a jamb up place to buy/sell/trade/give away or whatever.
:flag: :cheers:

Last edited:

Tight Lines

Nice Gesture For Sure !!

I have buddied up with some fine folks from Woody's over the years.

I give a bunch of stuff away to members on here and a lot of folks send me stuff too..
Some are people I haven't met in person yet and some are life long friends that I have met.

If you subscribe to the paper GON Magazine, you can use the classifieds on Woody's and that's a jamb up place to buy/sell/trade/give away or whatever.
:flag: :cheers:
I do subscribe and honestly it's just easier to donate some of this stuff to a good home than try to deal with the idiots and scammers when you try to sell it...

Big7

The Oracle
That’s for sure ! If not I throw it in the garbage
I don't particularly read through the whole magazine. Lot of "reality show" type stuff on there. But when they do an article on a particular species or area of the state, that's usually pretty good reading.

And I have only bought and sold guns FTF, CASH on there and never have given out any card numbers or anything like that.

It is hit and miss though.
Sometimes there is some good stuff to be had and other times not so much.

It's worth the 12 $ a year or whatever it is just for the classifieds if you buy/sell/trade a lot.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I don't particularly read through the whole magazine. Lot of "reality show" type stuff on there. But when they do an article on a particular species or area of the state, that's usually pretty good reading.

And I have only bought and sold guns FTF, CASH on there and never have given out any card numbers or anything like that.

It is hit and miss though.
Sometimes there is some good stuff to be had and other times not so much.

It's worth the 12 $ a year or whatever it is just for the classifieds if you buy/sell/trade a lot.
It keeps this forum running also !