Sports betting in Ga???

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
They need to buy Callaway gardens and turn it into a Las Vegas of the south

No, they don't. That's way too close to both you and me and especially me. There's too many people around me down there now as it is. The last thing I need is some sports mogul clown buying one of the houses in the pasture next to me and calling the Troup Co. sheriff every time I shoot a gun. That would cause me to escalate matters "Rough Edge" style. :bounce:

Thanks for sharing the news about the new sports betting bill in Georgia. It's always exciting to see progress being made in the world of sports betting. From what I understand, this bill would legalize both online and retail sports betting in Georgia, which is great news for sports fans in the Peach State. The bill is still in the early stages, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. Overall, I think this new sports betting bill is a positive development for sports fans in Georgia. Also, if you're interested in checking out some great online sports betting sites,

Last edited by a moderator:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Gambling , in any of its forms, is an insidious thing.
On the surface many see it as a victimless policy and an easy way to raise funds.
But, I have never seen gambling do anything but destroy lives.

Well, as long as liberals are allowed to do it I'm OK with that. :bounce:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Well, as long as liberals are allowed to do it I'm OK with that. :bounce:
They need to pass this and someone buy Callaway gardens and turn it into Las Vegas and we can sell out and move

dirtnap

As long as they let you bet on the chick with the beard and a jock strap in the women’s events I’m all for it

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
They need to pass this and someone buy Callaway gardens and turn it into Las Vegas and we can sell out and move

To where? Talbott county? :bounce:

bilgerat

Senior
The bill was tabled back in March, Maybe in it will get more momentum next session?