Springfield Waypoint unboxing and first shots

Dub

you could just about buy an NSX for that kinda money a VX6HD is or an SHVs for the price of the VX5HD

i have a couple of rifles with TPS extra low rings and a 20MOA base with a 56mm Objective bell...I did have to notch the bottom of the Butler Creek cap so it didn't touch the barrel on my hunting rig

Gonna be running them both this year.....SHV & V5HD. (y)

FlipKing

The thing I'm missing is the load data written or printed on your targets. This is how I do mine.
I take the basic target and scan it in. Now I can work with it in Word, Publisher or one of my many other software programs I've got.
So I transfer it into....lets say Word...There I do any modifications I want to do. And add text blocks while I'm at it.
Then go to the range and shoot a group. Then I study the target and try and figure out what's going on with it, then add applicable data by hand. When I get home I print a copy first thing. Then I transfer it to a photo program as a .jpg, then fill the penciled in text block, then create new text blocks and populate them with any new data from the days shooting.
I continue until I'm satisfied with my load, then put it in a computer file and a hardcopy file.
These targets will tell a story or show a reaction to an adustment, so in the future I can look at them and see how I arrived at my conclusions.
150-BT-720x960.jpg

That looks like awesome idea, but I don't reload. So it's just more of a yes it likes this ammo, no it doesn't like that ammo. Lol

Reactions: Dub

Powerline

I would have bought one if it came in a 7mm I.e. 7 mag, 280 Ackley , 7 SAUM. I had to with the Browning Xbolt LR in 280 Ackley, it shoots lights out!

FlipKing

I hope they do offer a long action eventually. One in .300 mag or 6.8western would be sweet for out west.

Reactions: Dub