Tagged out

slow motion

Thanks folks. Maybe I can get caught up and get down to look for a fat hog before too long. But if not I have surely been blessed this season.

Uptonongood

I always like photos of the kill but it is the story of the hunt that captures me. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed description of your experien. Loved it!

slow motion

I always like photos of the kill but it is the story of the hunt that captures me. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed description of your experien. Loved it!
To be honest I whittled it down to this. I tend to be a bit long winded sometimes. Was going to post to JT and Bubba LFTT and 10/30 LFTT as I had been jumping back and forth between them all day but felt it was too long. Got to say that LFTT is crazy exciting but highly addictive. Just look at Mr @Jim Thompson who started it all. He's been hooked on this obsession for 16 years now.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
To be honest I whittled it down to this. I tend to be a bit long winded sometimes. Was going to post to JT and Bubba LFTT and 10/30 LFTT as I had been jumping back and forth between them all day but felt it was too long. Got to say that LFTT is crazy exciting but highly addictive. Just look at Mr @Jim Thompson who started it all. He's been hooked on this obsession for 16 years now.

It's been a good time for sure!