Spypoint does not have good service

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
First camera bought from them couple years ago has always worked well. Last year I bought a second and it doesn't work well. It doesn't work sitting beside the camera that works. It will collect photo's on the SD card, but will not communicate with the spypoint servers. I've had several conversations with them on chat with no success, some last year, and one today. Agent says get the camera in hand, relocate to where it will work. If it works in town it's good. If not they will replace it. Well, what the guy is saying is. Relocate the camera to town to watch a hog trap 18 miles away in the woods. There service isn't service, it's all talk and putting me off. I had signed up as a club member over a year ago, just found they auto renewed my club membership. I'm cancelling spypoint and going with another brand. Think they care, evidently not, the agent left conversation after I told him that. I have two link micro lte cameras, guess i'll be using them as regular trail cameras.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Can't find a phone number for spypoint, that's not a good sign.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Nor a good product in my opinion...
I went round and around nearly a dozen times with customer service about mine not working. After many attempts to resolve the problem, they finally admitted it wasn't working and sent me a brand new one. I haven't taken it out of the box in 2 years.
I'd sell it for half price.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Can't find a phone number for spypoint, that's not a good sign.
I think you have to go to the website and contact them asking them to call you if you can't find the phone number.
They are Canooks (rhymes with kooks) or french or something.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Only thing spyjunk has is the free 100 pics but it does ya no good if the cameras don’t work
I agree, no good if it doesn't work. One does, the other never has been reliable. Their people will talk in circles rather than replace a camera. I'm not good with that.