Spypoint

Its funny that this is posted here. I cussed them out on the phone and threatened to turn them into my CC company for fraud yesterday.

To say I am upset with them is the understatement of 2021. Never trust the French....

sghoghunter

Pictures are a lot better. Honestly don't even compare.

All three brands I have take good daytime pics but nighttime pics aren’t the same. The Tactacam actually has a better nighttime pic out of the three.

Attachments

• 8726F23D-420A-4B17-B766-FF39ABB54AA6.jpeg
    8726F23D-420A-4B17-B766-FF39ABB54AA6.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 22
  • 74F13DB1-B4B9-45A8-ACFF-D5898F9A1967.png
    74F13DB1-B4B9-45A8-ACFF-D5898F9A1967.png
    661.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 70B46569-7599-46D8-883E-47612F7169DF.png
    70B46569-7599-46D8-883E-47612F7169DF.png
    373.7 KB · Views: 23

TurkeyKiller12

I have 4 link micros that have been a huge disappointment. Install firmware upgrades frequently, batteries go dead then the camera may or may not work again after new batteries. These are nothing like the tactacams. Picture quality is awful too. I'd make somebody a good deal on the 4 I've got. Lol

WishIwuzhuntin

I have 6. 4 link micros I bought last year. They worked fine last season. All four have failed this year.
1 link evo and one link dark I bought this year. I will never spend another dime on SPYPOINT.

snooker1

I have 6. 4 link micros I bought last year. They worked fine last season. All four have failed this year.
1 link evo and one link dark I bought this year. I will never spend another dime on SPYPOINT.

I sent 3 back to Spypoint that all failed after about 15 months, they replaced all of them under warranty. Dealing with customer service was a pain but it worked out in the end. But I am with you, I won't purchase anymore.

smitty

Finally got my replacement over 8 weeks ,will see how it goes..last 2 lasted less than a year but no more money from my pockets to spypoint...

2dye4

SPYPOINT has gone south. They have good customer service but it doesn’t matter if your product fails continually. They replaced 3 cameras in Sept. One was the solar which was the only one of the original 3 that was working but it stopped. They didn’t have anymore solar ones so the sent one solar and two micro Linc units. As of now all three have issues that they can’t explain. I had to update firmware twice on all three with different issues on each. Finally they said they’d replace one and wanted me to go get the other two and bring them home for a “wall test”. Those two cameras were sending pics every 15-20 seconds. Ran down a set of batteries in less than 24 hours. I have had it w their product. I’m selling all 3 w 3 replacement lithium batteries. I’m cutting my losses but I told them I will give them bad reviews on every platform I can find
I’ve got one I just changed the batteries in Saturday and it has already taken 111 pictures of nothing.

sghoghunter

I’ve got one I just changed the batteries in Saturday and it has already taken 111 pictures of nothing.

Mine would take a couple pics a day but I knew it should be taking way more than a couple a day. So week before last I went and changed out the sd card with another formatted card and it started sending me every squirrel and bird in the woods. Just by changing the card I started getting 10times the pics even some blank ones

2dye4

Mine would take a couple pics a day but I knew it should be taking way more than a couple a day. So week before last I went and changed out the sd card with another formatted card and it started sending me every squirrel and bird in the woods. Just by changing the card I started getting 10times the pics even some blank ones
Mine takes pictures of a feeder and when it does it takes 2. Been wondering why this happens.