STOLEN GUNS! from Bass Pro in Gwinett

huntemwfo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had 2 guns stolen from Bass Pro parking lot in Gwinett last night. (11-30-09) Ruger 308 walnut stock blue finish with a Leupold vari-xII 3x9x50 and a Benelli Vinci 12ga with the max-4 camo. My truck -white 03 Cheverolet crew cab Duramax- was parked out front in broad daylight, from about 1:00pm to 5:00PM. My passenger side door was pryed from the bottom of the lock. Do not think that if your doors are locked you are safe!

woody10

they dont have parking lot cameras? locks only keep out the honest theif

ch035

Banned
had a buddy that used to work there, he said the parking lot cameras can read magazines. give them a call

BME013

Those parking lot cameras belong to discover mills and those folks behind the camera aren't worth much. I have heard there has been problems and know BPS has hired a cop to watch the lot. I am sorry for your loss and hope you get your guns back!
I would report it to BPS and discover mills.
Like I said the cameras in the parking are not bps. They have one at the exit that can see the parking lot good but only if they are watching your truck.

cmk07c

They need to cut the hands off of scumbags that steal. Our justice system is a joke.....

Man I keep my guns in my truck 24/7, this makes me think twice about it.

3pits

Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ---- !! I hate a theivin Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----Edited to Remove Profanity ----!!! sorry bout that man, I hope you get them back!

ehunt

same happened to me but different items. i got 04 ford 250 screw driver opened my truck. between door metal and door handle trim

hikingthehills

Be glad they didn't take the whole truck, my suburban was stolen outside of my old apartment in Marietta about two and half years ago and have never heard anything about it. It's tan and brown and the only one of it's kind in GA in the police still can't find it. Good luck on getting your guns back maybe the people who stole them will do something else stupid and get caught!

ugabulldog56

same happened to me but different items. i got 04 ford 250 screw driver opened my truck. between door metal and door handle trim

Same thing here. 06 F-250...they punched a hole right under the lock and opened the door. Luckily I didnt have anything of any value in there. I was in Bass Pro for 9 minutes(Looked at cell phone calls when i got there)....in that 9 minutes, they hit 5 vehicles that were parked around me. All of there other owners werent as lucky with their belongings as i was. The police were called and when they got there they reviewed that parking lot cameras(which was directly over where all 5 vehicles were) with discover mills. The cop told me that the video didnt show anything because the camera does 1 full 360 degree revolution every 20 minutes and that it was looking the other way during the break ins. This happened about 3 months ago. I was parked on the edge of the parking lot facing the bus stop/park and ride.