Swift Scopes...

I LOVE THEM!! Does anyone use them?? Most people are like..."Who makes Swift Scopes" and then you have to tell them that Swift IS the manufacture....

BWCA

They have a good warranty,lifetime I believe.I have one on my 10/22 and very reasonable on price.

pacecars

I don't think I would use anything less than their Premier Line if I was going to use them. I had a 4x on a .22 that worked well but had a 3x9 on a .30-06 that on the 5th shot the reticle was now an "X". I took it back and it was replaced but I got rid of it pretty quick. Always remember you get what you pay for.

KKrueger

I had a Swift 3-9x40 once. Point of impact changed as the scope went from 3 to 9. That scope didn't last.

I missed an Oryx in Namibia with my boss's gun and a Nikon scope another time. When I received the rifle it was set on 9, I dialed it down to 3. He later told me that's why it missed, that it hits different on 3 than 9. I recomended he buy a new scope.

Buckhead

I have two

A 4 x 12 and a 6 x 18, both Premiers. Decent scope for the money. I bought my first one because it was airgun rated. It sits on a .25 Beeman Kodiak. Has held up fine for over 5 years. The 6 x 18 is on a CZ Varmint in HMR. I wish the 6 x 18 had finer crosshairs, but that is it.

I agree with the comment on the Premier line. I would stick with those. In that price range, I think the Muellers and Swift Premier series are better than the rest.