Tactacam Reveal Cell Cam

shdw633

Anyone use one of these. They got them on sale for $99 and their plans seem pretty decent.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I got one in the mail yesterday. Using it as a test in the house and it took quality pics. I will set up behind the house today and see about the transmission and quality.

Was very east to setup and feels like its better quality than the spypoints.

shdw633

I got one in the mail yesterday. Using it as a test in the house and it took quality pics. I will set up behind the house today and see about the transmission and quality.

Was very east to setup and feels like its better quality than the spypoints.

That's what I am going to do with mine, replace spypoints.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
From what I've seen on other sites the night time pics are even better. Great flash on them.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
116355955_165781738333837_2310378012180044068_n.jpg
116365505_165777858334225_1247576903900078592_n.jpg

shdw633

Not much blur on those moving cars in those pics and at 40 yards to boot, that's great!!

ssramage

How is the monthly subscription service? I love my Spartans but may pick up a couple of these for low traffic areas and public land.

shdw633

How is the monthly subscription service? I love my Spartans but may pick up a couple of these for low traffic areas and public land.

They have plans as low as $5 a month depending on the number of pics you want and if you go monthly bill or yearly bill. The unlimited plan is $13 a month for monthly pay or $120 if you pay for the year up front.

ssramage

They have plans as low as $5 a month depending on the number of pics you want and if you go monthly bill or yearly bill. The unlimited plan is $13 a month for monthly pay or $120 if you pay for the year up front.

That's not bad. I may try a couple if I can find them in stock anywhere.

Buford_Dawg

Going to keep a eye on this thread, have 3 spypoints now and they work fine for me, no issues, but in future depending on the feedback, may try one of these.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
This is after sunset and before dark. Kinda transition. Usually pretty washed out on most cams.

Have it set to take pic and 10 sec video. Pic is sent to app and both pic and video are on card.

Pretty good so far. Have a nasty blurring sound when watching video on phone from card reader, but not when uploaded to YouTube.

Cam is 40 yard from target and about 20 from where I am standing

Screenshot_20200729-201430_Gallery.jpg

Last edited: