Tactacam Reveal Cell Cam

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
.10 for high resolution. So if you get a pic you like you chose at that time to go high res or do you have to chose for all your pics? Can you enlarge (zoom) them on your phone like you do regular pics?
I assume the pics are still saved on the card in high res (HD) even if they are sent to the phone?
And the videos are saved to the card? And have sound?
I think I'm going to give one a shot.
And you can activate and unactivate at will at no charge?
I looked at the website but it didn't give plans info. I assume it will when you activate the camera?
Once you choose hi res on a pic, you get 50 HD pics for $5. You select to use one when you choose. It doesn't expire on a monthly plan. It's just by selection on individual pics. You can zoom, but as you do, you lose clarity on the basic pics. Night pics are much clearer. The day pics look clear on phone size without zooming in, and stay fair up to ipad size.

The pics are saved on the card along with video clips at the resolution you choose. Unless you format to clear it. They do have sound. Activate/deactivate when you want.

Data
https://www.revealcellcam.com/data-plans/

Last edited:

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
yall still happy with the camera after a little bit?
I'm about to order one 119.00 and free shipping.
I guess its okay if you are close to the subject. Works good. AA's last. Night pics are great. Option to purchase Hi res.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
An ol doe will certainly box em and bully. I like to watch em.

rosewood

Everybody was Kung fu fighting...huh!

rosewood

If any of you guys have the issue with it having the wrong date and time there is a quick fix. Customer service got back me and had me to push the reset and test button at the same time which puts it in debug mode and corrects it.

KevChap

Banned
Buddy of mine just text and said Walmart in Clayton had 5 of the reveal x this morning if anyone is close and looking

Deerhead

Just received an email from Tactacam. There is a new firmware version (Ver: R1.0 3MR3RCwB506). This is for Gen 1 cameras only!

“They are transitioning to a more robust network on September 12th 2021. It is imperative to make sure your Reveal (Gen 1) has been updated. After September 12th 2021, if you have not updated your Reveal’s (Gen 1) firmware, they may not be able to connect to the network properly.

The following features will be added: HD download request (additional fees may apply), improved communication from camera to APP, trigger speed, Battery management, SD Looping and more reliable cell connection for you to enjoy on your Reveal Gen 1 cameras.”

Here is the link:

https://tactacam.zendesk.com/hc/en-...548865890&mc_cid=2283c255b3&mc_eid=130b53d64d

Buford_Dawg

Updated my Reveal Gen 1 with new firmware and tested overnight, looks good. Appreciate the note, would have hated to have put them in the woods and they stopped working.

Latest posts