Tacticam Reveal- Pro Question

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
According to the manufacturers website you can receive a live view on your cell phone when you're near the tree that you've hung your trail camera on in order to make sure it's set up properly. Can you get the same live feed from your couch at home any time you want?

Thanks in advance for any help with the above question.

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
I assume there are no wireless/cellular trail cams available with live stream technology. If anyone knows of one, please let me know.
Thanks!

DSGB

Spartan claims to have one. Check out wise eye too they may have one

Yep. Spartan GoLive cameras, as well as a few other lesser known manufacturers have that capability.

WiFi not bluetooth. But otherwise your answer is correct. Also this aiming feature only works when the camera is in Setup mode.
Yeah that’s what i should have said. Even though there is no internet connection for it to be a true Wi-Fi. It’s using it as a hotspot

Grunt-n-bleat

Tactacam also has the ability to request instant pictures on demand, if you pay for the premium service. It works pretty good if you want to go that route.

BUCKFAT

The. Pro does not have the WiFi connection capability like some of the other models. This is because the camera has a screen. They have you view the screen on the camera to aim. You can also change your settings on the screen. The other models that do not have an internal screen that’s why they have the WiFi capability. This connection is only used like Bluetooth to aim the camera, format the sd card and change the settings.