Tailgate/Camping- GA vs Fl Jax 2023

JohnnyVegas

Anyone know if there are locations adjacent to the stadium that allows tailgating/overnight camping with motor-homes for the game? Never been, but would like to go this year.

MudDucker

Staff member
Anyone know if there are locations adjacent to the stadium that allows tailgating/overnight camping with motor-homes for the game? Never been, but would like to go this year.

Well, the answer is yes and probably not for you. I've done this several times years ago, but the last time I asked about it, it was pretty exclusive and mostly only for the big boys of the DAWG booster and gator booster groups. From what I saw, there were about 50 or so on the east side of the stadium and also from what I saw, they were all camping self contained with no sewer and maybe not even water. Some had electrical. You need to contact the stadium folks and see what they say.

kingfish

Yea, money gets you close. Still plenty of areas to set up camp and enjoy, just plan on a hike to the stadium once game time rolls around. If you do it right, you'll end up eating some of the finest game time grub you've ever had, and I'm talking from both schools by the time you make it to the entrance. Might even get treated to a likker drink or 2 !!!

JohnnyVegas

Yea, money gets you close. Still plenty of areas to set up camp and enjoy, just plan on a hike to the stadium once game time rolls around. If you do it right, you'll end up eating some of the finest game time grub you've ever had, and I'm talking from both schools by the time you make it to the entrance. Might even get treated to a likker drink or 2 !!!
thanks!

MudDucker

Staff member

Yea, I always served fried gator tail. I put up a sign that said last year's gators. Usually caused a hoot from the Floriduh fans. :bounce: