Talladega Spring '24 Race

Tight Lines

One car finished the race by sliding several hundred yards on it's side before finally flipping over onto it's wheels...race leader McDowell who started in pole position and had a fast fast car, just could not hold on at the end...one of the best finishes I've seen in a while, and Talladaga never disappoints...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Just here to say. NASCAR sucks and I'm glad I don't support this crap anymore. From a guy that traveled to LOTS of races and dozens of tracks.. Just sad to see what it has become.

NASCAR=JOKE

specialk

went sat and sunday....haven't missed one since 2001....even thru covid races...decent racing both days....COLD as heck, maybe the coldest i've been to over there....laughed out loud when the yota's wrecked themselves.....heck of a wreck at the end.....

specialk

The highlight of the race was when Bubba & Hamlin wrecked.
worst part was eric jones was sent to the hospital, but was released after evaluation....complained of a sore back....but yeah, bunch of yota haters sitting near us and we all got a good laugh out of that!

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
NASCAR has always sucked.. It’s boring to watch on Tv and even more so in person. You can only watch boys drive around in circles for so long..

Now, the camping experience for a nascar weekend.. Top Shelf

pjciii

If the Toyota drivers had been better they would have won the race. They were running tight together and they forgot about the track over the infield underpass causes instability at high speeds. I was in awe how 6 Toyota teams worked together to pull it off.

Tight Lines

Just here to say. NASCAR sucks and I'm glad I don't support this crap anymore. From a guy that traveled to LOTS of races and dozens of tracks.. Just sad to see what it has become.

NASCAR=JOKE
I get it. My Dad is the same way. I love cars, and went to well over 100 races with him and brother. But after Dale died we pretty much hung it up. I've been maybe twice since...and it's a tragedy what they've done to the sport, but it is still entertaining to me to watch Talladega. That was always my favorite track. Lots of good memories from camping race weekends...

Tight Lines

If the Toyota drivers had been better they would have won the race. They were running tight together and they forgot about the track over the infield underpass causes instability at high speeds. I was in awe how 6 Toyota teams worked together to pull it off.
I've never seen a single file draft come apart like that...aerodynamics must be some kind of different these days...

specialk

A yota did win the race...

specialk

Update: Eric Jones did suffer a spinal fracture during the yota fiasco Sunday at Dega....will miss Dover this weekend...Marietta native Corey Heim will fill in....

MudDucker

Staff member
NASCAR has always sucked.. It’s boring to watch on Tv and even more so in person. You can only watch boys drive around in circles for so long..

Now, the camping experience for a nascar weekend.. Top Shelf

Negatory Ghost Rider!!!! I went to NASCAR back when it was run by Bill France and featured so real converted moonshine runners full out racing. It wasn't boring before, during or after the race.