Tax/google earth map blow up

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Where would I go to get a map like a tax map of a property blown up and printed out like people do with hunting club maps at sign in boards? I want to have one of our farm to keep up with when we have cut hay fields, moved cow herds etc

Scott Rogers

I have had posters made from shutterfly.com from a standard photo off my phone. No reason you cant do the same with a screen grab from your local tax assessors website

pjciii

I think OnX will give you what you are looking for. I don't know about the tax you speak but it will give owners name and acres with lot lines.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
You can go to your county GIS website and get your screenshot, maybe even download a KML file. It makes it easier if you have GIS software, so you can download the image data and export it into a high-res file, but it isn't necessary. Just save it to as high a resolution file as you can. If you save it to a thumb drive, there will probably be a graphics place around you with a big plotter printer that will print it out for you large-format.

Elkbane

You can call a consulting forestry company. They typically have a mapping department. Send them the KML of your property and they can plot it out on freshest imagery available on their flatbed printer.....
Elkbane

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
You can go to your county GIS website and get your screenshot, maybe even download a KML file. It makes it easier if you have GIS software, so you can download the image data and export it into a high-res file, but it isn't necessary. Just save it to as high a resolution file as you can. If you save it to a thumb drive, there will probably be a graphics place around you with a big plotter printer that will print it out for you large-format.
They’re about 5 years behind here.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Where would I go to get a map like a tax map of a property blown up and printed out like people do with hunting club maps at sign in boards? I want to have one of our farm to keep up with when we have cut hay fields, moved cow herds etc
I’m considering a drone

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
You can send a google earth image to Easycanvasprints.com and get a 18 x 24 print made for about $30.