Team #15- Team Dead Bird Walking

sman

Yep. You've gotten some awesome footage this year.

sman

Congratz guys I think we made it!!! Awesome team effort! We took the lead early and never looked back. Some teams got close at the end but I think we held on. Thanks everybody for huntin hard and keeping in touch throughout the season. It was a privilege to teamed with yall.

Toddmann

Let me be the 1st to congratulate DBW on their great season.

bubbafowler

I sure hope it holds. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, because someone could score one late, but it is looking even better than ever!! Thanks Moye for providing the calls that lead us to a winning season!!

moyehow

By the way, the calls i sent you are yours to keep. I hope everyone limits out next year using a DBW call. God Bless!

sman

Thanks Moye!!!! You da man!!!

I'm still laughing at what you did to us on GSN!!!

Romo

Thanks Moye. I appreciate the call and the oppurtunity to team up with all of you. I really had a good time this year although I looked at every gobbler as a number (2 pt., 5 pt., 8 pt., etc...) instead of a bird. I'm already loking forward to next season.

Ballground

Thanks Moye,we all had a great year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sman

Thanks Lee....keep posting bud and we will see you in it next year.

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Congratulations Guys on a Great Season! Y'all beat us and I am Man enough to say it! Y'all did very well and had great participation from all of your members! :clap: One heck of a season and those calls that Moye sent you are the reason why! I know I have enjoyed mine!:cheers: Thank you Moye!

Y'all just be glad we only had 4 participating members and came up one bird short! :banginghe

Congratulations Guys! Y'all did well!
Tim

Curtis-UGA

Congrats guys on an awesome season! Y'all layed some in the dirt for sure! Great job!