Team 3

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Sure!

sea trout

I gotta long rural ride to a farm in South Carolina this mornin. I'll be lookin out in fields for turkey flocks along the way.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Turkey Burglars...rubble rubble

sea trout

He’s probably got some young blonde on his brain and already forgot about us :bounce:
Maybe he can come up with a team name!
I don't know how to covert into words the shoulder shrug
:LOL:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Wow. I better get after them this year. I don’t want to be the anchor. My longtime lease has gone to one turkey per membership. I asked the president why and he said because they’ve been cutting more of the property the last couple years. facepalm: He doesn’t even turkey hunt. I’ve got some old spots on NF land I can check out and some land in Monroe county we lease that has a couple birds on it

sea trout

headed out with yeti to the club soon. It's pourin rain here.
We'll try to get a bird to gobble on the dusk roost with owl hoots. We'll grab a colasible blind from an old winters hog bait and set it up on the closest food plot if we hear a gobble. If not we'll just wing it based on where they were last year at this time.
Idk if we hear anything in the rain but we'll give it our best

Last edited:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
We'll try to get a bird to gobble on the dusk roost with owl hoots. We'll grab a colasible blind from an old winters hog bait and set it up on the closest food plot if we hear a gobble. If not we'll just wing it based on where they were last year at this time.
Good luck, just don't you identify as a teenager this weekend.

Going trout fishing myself in the rain.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Y’all had any luck ? Regardless I’m sure y’all having a good time