Team 4 “The Widow Makers” !!!!!

Johnny 71

Junebug
Worked hard Saturday to find one, just couldn’t get on a gobbler, but called in two Separate hens, maybe this Saturday, still trying guys

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Weather is supposed to be great. I'll be after them Saturday and Sunday. Maybe Monday if I can get some things taken care of tomorrow

Johnny 71

Junebug
Well men I just don’t know, I’ve enjoyed time in the woods this season , just not able to get a shot on one, I’m not going to make excuses, but it has been a crazy season, and I have been whooped by crazy birds

stonecreek

Johnny, The frustrations and challenges is what drives us to hunt them ole gobblers and more often than not you just tip your hat to them birds. Enjoyed it this year. Richard

Johnny 71

Junebug
Finally!!, thank God for the CNF, didn’t think I was going to get one this year, what a relief

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Congrats Johnny. I got the ok to head to the club for one last shot this weekend. I know where a bird has been roosting. I hope he cooperates.

Johnny 71

Junebug
Well, I guess that’s it for me, I tried the last two mornings, but no luck, it’s been fun talking with y’all this season, text or call anytime, I’ll be fishing on chickamauga lake next weekend

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Had fun. Wish I could of put 1 more on the board for us. Looking forward to next year