Team 4

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I got a good feeling about this year! Woohoo!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Alright I’m fired up! Hey y’all, ALL the team names are available so y’all pick a good one and we’ll start the intimidating process immediately! Let’s take it home!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Get r done gentlemen!!!!

deast1988

Beard pictures weren’t clear enough, Ol well I’ll do better on the next one. They didn’t say if it was Dqd or just no bonus points guess we find out after week 1. I’m MIA, until my vacation starts, so good luck fellas.

mike1225

Well you were right. They disqualified my 2nd bird which means the 2nd bird from Nebraska will not count either. Sorry I cost our team those points.

deast1988

Well you were right. They disqualified my 2nd bird which means the 2nd bird from Nebraska will not count either. Sorry I cost our team those points.
Makes sense, Jakes have full fans when you get experts involved. I join it to have fun, I use to be super critical. It’s a GA based contest and for years and non ga birds won it again in again. Enter your next eastern, see if it gets accepted if it’s a full fan longbeard.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Makes sense, Jakes have full fans when you get experts involved. I join it to have fun, I use to be super critical. It’s a GA based contest and for years and non ga birds won it again in again. Enter your next eastern, see if it gets accepted if it’s a full fan longbeard.
Can u comprehend what u read.
Mike knows why the 2nd bird was DG Ed

From the rules.
When u signed up it was there did u read the rules. It’s so simple. Examples are done. I pm Ed mike on the 1st one to get it right.

Each team will consist of 4 players randomly drawn members. A FOUR member team will be allowed to enter up to (8) birds !

Each team member may enter up to 2 birds max until the teams limit is reached (birds can be entered that are harvested from any state or North America. Canada or Mexico)

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Last year I forgot to enter my wife’s bird. We got busy doing things. I was a day late and it got DQed.

I made a mistake
No one to blame but myself.

Take good pics. Read the rules.
Have a good time. Meet new players.
That has not changed.

Y’all have a great season.
Congrats on the turkeys u got.
Good job.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Also from the rules.

These are the rules. They will not be changed. We have a strict “no whining” policy the same as last year. You are welcome to voice concerns to me via PM. I will hear you out, talk to the other judges and make a final decision as fairly as possible. Do not PM the Mods/Admins with issues in the challenge.

deast1988

Can u comprehend what u read.
Mike knows why the 2nd bird was DG Ed

From the rules.
When u signed up it was there did u read the rules. It’s so simple. Examples are done. I pm Ed mike on the 1st one to get it right.

Each team will consist of 4 players randomly drawn members. A FOUR member team will be allowed to enter up to (8) birds !

Each team member may enter up to 2 birds max until the teams limit is reached (birds can be entered that are harvested from any state or North America. Canada or Mexico)

Last year I forgot to enter my wife’s bird. We got busy doing things. I was a day late and it got DQed.

I made a mistake
No one to blame but myself.

Take good pics. Read the rules.
Have a good time. Meet new players.
That has not changed.

Y’all have a great season.
Congrats on the turkeys u got.
Good job.

Also from the rules.

These are the rules. They will not be changed. We have a strict “no whining” policy the same as last year. You are welcome to voice concerns to me via PM. I will hear you out, talk to the other judges and make a final decision as fairly as possible. Do not PM the Mods/Admins with issues in the challenge.
I thought the old system where you could upgrade birds was still a thing, I didn’t read any rules. Just joined to have fun. I figured a DQ could be reentered, since it didn’t count as an entry. But I guess it did count just as an Entry of 0. Thanks for clarification, back to lurking for me.