Team 4

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Still giddy and cannot believe what an epic weekend I just had! My cheeks are sore from smiling and I barely remember the ride home!
@bfriendly are you of Acadian decent?
I've known you a while on here but I've never seen a picture of you till you started slammin birds this past week. You look Cajun or Acadian. That's what I am and you just look like a lot of Acadian men is why I ask. If not never mind. Just thought I'd ask.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
@bfriendly are you of Acadian decent?
I've known you a while on here but I've never seen a picture of you till you started slammin birds this past week. You look Cajun or Acadian. That's what I am and you just look like a lot of Acadian men is why I ask. If not never mind. Just thought I'd ask.

I’m on STD right now so I’m letting the beard grow, I’ll be clean shaven again next week as I plan to get back to work on Monday! Wow! 3 months after surgery has flown by!
My dad is actually Amish and my mom Mennonite…..he joined the army at like 16ish I think, and we grew up Baptist. We could still be related though :rockon:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Cool man! Yeah never know

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
So close y’all! We gave it a good ride and I had the best time ever! Had a great time being partners with all of you and y’all can be my teammates next year too! :rockon: