Team 5

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Congrats

WOODIE13

Took my better half out, had 4 hens come in, might have heard one gobble, but is was windy as all get out

WOODIE13

I told him maybe you’d let him kill one now . He said not a chance , you were saving them for next season ! :D
Get off my grass :rofl:

GAMHUNTER35

Well sorry I am not having any luck the birds have left all the places I hunt trying to get permission to hunt where I see birds alot will be bac after them in the morning tried to roost 1 but didn't hear a thing neighbors tom gobbles at just about anything farmers were planting the fields so maybe they pushed the toms where I can hunt them going to try some w.as Monday an tues

WOODIE13

Well sorry I am not having any luck the birds have left all the places I hunt trying to get permission to hunt where I see birds alot will be bac after them in the morning tried to roost 1 but didn't hear a thing neighbors tom gobbles at just about anything farmers were planting the fields so maybe they pushed the toms where I can hunt them going to try some w.as Monday an tues
It will happen.

My buddys aren't hearing nothing the last couple days here, still henned up pretty good, no use to gobble when you have a harem

WOODIE13

Going trout fishing in a bit, nice still morning