telfair deer movement ?

THUNDER CHICKEN

starting to see a few more paw mark's show up. buddy of mine missed a nice one chasing two does on opening morning in telfair.

HermanMerman

Saw a bunch of does on Saturday and Sunday morning, and one small buck trying to push a couple of does around. I was skunked Friday and Saturday night, I thought the moon may have had them waiting until dark to move.

HermanMerman

I have seen younger bucks chasing, but we saw some older bucks on their feet during daylight this past weekend. It seems to me like the next two weekends are always the best chance to catch a big boy on his feet on our Telfair property.

I will let ya know, I am headed up tomorrow am, staying till thursday, then coming up sunday. Been seeing quite a few deer last week

HermanMerman

Man, they were on their feet this weekend. My dad and I hunted Saturday through Sunday morning, and collectively saw ten different bucks and a good number of does. Every group of does had a buck trailing close. We both saw shooters but couldn't get on them, they were on a mission. Should be another good weekend coming up.

hoghunter2009

deer or on the move there have been some really nice bucks taken this past week my buddy get a good ten pt this am and his neck was swollen,there hot on does

THUNDER CHICKEN

Seen a lot of deer this past weekend,movement was better in the morning than the afternoon. There were three 8pts taken on our club Sunday morning between 8am and 10am.Cold front on the way this weekend should be good hunting!As far as the rut goes not there yet for us , maybe the rain we got coming and cold front will get them BIG BOYS movin! I'm taken nine days off starting this weekend thinking the rut will hit full swing any day ! GOOD LUCK. Fella's

bonecollector123

I just leased 250 acres on china hill rd between cr45 and cr43 anybody know anything about that that land or that area Thanks

bonecollector123

food plots

well when we get everything set up I'll give you a ring I will be needing some tractor work:cheers: