Tennessee vs Georgia predictions/ discussion

AccUbonD

I’m not going to predict, but I want to see Bennett with grass stains all over his Jersey. I also want to see his teammates having to pull clobs of grass out of his face mask. Georgia’s run game probably won’t be a factor but TE’s could be an issue.

Hopefully the dogs defensive backs, all of them will get burnt all day long. If Tennessee plays like they did against Kentucky fans will be going home early.

That is all

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I will say this by the numbers Dawgs have the #2 defense in the Nation, Tennessee has 26th!

Tennessee has #1 offense, UGA has #6 scoring offense!

Y'all can do the math.....

Capture+_2022-10-31-07-44-49~2.pngCapture+_2022-10-31-07-44-37~2.png

BamaGeorgialine

Easy with the Vols boys. They haven't been relevant to talk about football in 17 years. They just happy their being mentioned again. I predict Hooker looking out his earhole watching the interception he threw to Ringo.
17 years is irrelevant right now. You think Hooker and the boys care about the past. Bama fans (me) say they don't. Bama players say they don't either. This will be the Dawgs first test this year. Maybe end up being their only test until the playoffs. Bad offenses have helped Bennett with good field position and plenty of opportunities. I'm intrigued to see him have to throw deep instead of relying on the tight ends all year. I'm expecting a really good game. I give the Dawgs the edge because of being at home and having a better defense coach. And I mean Kirby

bobocat

17 years is irrelevant right now. You think Hooker and the boys care about the past. Bama fans (me) say they don't. Bama players say they don't either. This will be the Dawgs first test this year. Maybe end up being their only test until the playoffs. Bad offenses have helped Bennett with good field position and plenty of opportunities. I'm intrigued to see him have to throw deep instead of relying on the tight ends all year. I'm expecting a really good game. I give the Dawgs the edge because of being at home and having a better defense coach. And I mean Kirby
Looks like it will be Vols first test too after seeing the defenses they played.

BamaGeorgialine

Can't argue with you there. Last time the Dawgs played a wide offense like UT has was last year's SEC Championship game and that didn't go so well. Bama always struggles against those offenses and they did when Kirby was there. Clemson put up 30 something in the Kirby's last defense coordinator position. We'll see if he's adapted. Again, it'll be interesting

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I’m not going to predict, but I want to see Bennett with grass stains all over his Jersey. I also want to see his teammates having to pull clobs of grass out of his face mask. Georgia’s run game probably won’t be a factor but TE’s could be an issue.

Hopefully the dogs defensive backs, all of them will get burnt all day long. If Tennessee plays like they did against Kentucky fans will be going home early.

That is all
I think we'll be just fine.... I sure hope your Voltards are just as cocky when they come to Athens.

Saturday we need Dawg Nation to affect the game !! If you can talk when you leave, you didn’t yell enough !!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I also hope the refs are on the Vols side or neutral.
I hope they curb stomp your Vols into little orange puddles that get washed down the drain when we turn on the sprinklers to water our grass.

BamaGeorgialine

I predict the same score as last Sat , Dawgs 42 , Voltards 20, Also think the dawgs D will have 5 sacks and 2 turnovers .
That could very well happen. Remember LSU and Burroughs? They were preseason ranked something like 15th. They came out of nowhere and just outscored teams. UT reminds me of them this year. College football has changed to that it seems nowadays. However, I don't think that they arevas good as that LSU team so, I also think that the Dawgs win. Just something more like 38-34

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Dawgs win either by a lot or a little.