Thanks to Augusta, GA

Spoon13

I wanted to extend my thanks to the US Army, Ft. Gordon, Augusta, GA, and all the fine folks that made us feel welcome this weekend. This was my first visit to Augusta, GA and you can guarantee as long as the Lord is willing and the river don't rise, I'll be back.

Matt

alligood729

Absolutely!! I was my first trip to any ASA, anywhere, and I was impressed with the way things ran. I hope to make many more!!!:):)

reylamb

If there is one thing the ASA knows how to do......it is put on a well run, well organized, fun shoot.

starshooter105

I have to agree with you all....what a great weekend it was....would have ben a bit better if there wsn't so much unsportsman like behavior though....lots of pouting and a few ugly words and ,really guys, in front of us ladies, it was in poor taste....but alligood, standing where i was, and hearing what i heard, and the way that you handled that situation, KUDOS, and congrats to boot....

alligood729

I have to agree with you all....what a great weekend it was....would have ben a bit better if there wsn't so much unsportsman like behavior though....lots of pouting and a few ugly words and ,really guys, in front of us ladies, it was in poor taste....but alligood, standing where i was, and hearing what i heard, and the way that you handled that situation, KUDOS, and congrats to boot....

Thanks you, and I sent you a pm!!!:):)