Thanksgiving Driveler #305......

Status
Not open for further replies.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Glad y’all are ok. That is a nice ride. Y’all will enjoy that one.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Ya just can’t hide money. ::ke::bounce:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Sorry LilN, but they don't pull, they drill...
:waggingfinger:RONG, after you got me all upset, I told my nurse what you said and she said "No, he still pulls"!! Soo nenner-nenner-neeennneeerrrrr!:bounce:
Keebs makes the best !!
relish, I make relish, not jelly, but that IS on my list to try, jelly takes more time because it is clear, but I'll make sure you're a guinea taste tester!
PBR really ain't that bad. All them older beers that have been around a while really ain't that bad. Old Milwaukee still wins taste test to this day.
Remind me to tell ya the story one day, then you'll know just looking at or talk of said beer makes me nauseous!!!:bounce:

:biggrin2:Good morning Folks! I did take a xannax before my appointment, they numbed me up, shot it up (jiggling as he injected), lots of pressure and Wah-lah, it was out!! Feeling is back, just sore, but here at work, none the less!:cheers:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
:waggingfinger:RONG, after you got me all upset, I told my nurse what you said and she said "No, he still pulls"!! Soo nenner-nenner-neeennneeerrrrr!:bounce:
relish, I make relish, not jelly, but that IS on my list to try, jelly takes more time because it is clear, but I'll make sure you're a guinea taste tester!
Remind me to tell ya the story one day, then you'll know just looking at or talk of said beer makes me nauseous!!!:bounce:

:biggrin2:Good morning Folks! I did take a xannax before my appointment, they numbed me up, shot it up (jiggling as he injected), lots of pressure and Wah-lah, it was out!! Feeling is back, just sore, but here at work, none the less!:cheers:

Well good morning to my favorite lady who makes the absolute BEST PEAR RELISH ON THIS PLANET !!!!!

I do have a question about the "jigging" as he did the injections deal. My lady dentist (for the past 5 years now) has a vibrating attachment onto the needle mechanism when she gives the "numbing shots" and it doesn't hurt very much at all with that "gismo"....unlike my previous dentist who didn't know his own strength and on one office visit when he did that, I threatened to cut off his "lower extremities" and leave him with a tenor voice with my VERY DULL KNIFE that was in my pocket. He actually tried to start drilling BEFORE HE GAVE ME ANY KIND OF NUMBING SHOT THAT DAY !!!! His office technician just about fell in the floor laughing when I told him that too !!! He got the message really quickly too !!! He was my dentist for about 30 plus years until he retired and sold out his practice to this very small and gentle lady. He is deceased now and I didn't shed a tear for him either.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good Mornin folks!

Headin in to work in Fayetteville, NC. Another day another dolla.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
GOOD MORNING CHIEF. DANG, DID YOU GET ANOTHER RAISE ????? :pop::pop:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Good Mornin folks!

Headin in to work in Fayetteville, NC. Another day another dolla.

Safe travels Jeff....
Checked the wife and I in for tomorrows flight........we're getting there.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Well good morning to my favorite lady who makes the absolute BEST PEAR RELISH ON THIS PLANET !!!!!

I do have a question about the "jigging" as he did the injections deal. My lady dentist (for the past 5 years now) has a vibrating attachment onto the needle mechanism when she gives the "numbing shots" and it doesn't hurt very much at all with that "gismo"....unlike my previous dentist who didn't know his own strength and on one office visit when he did that, I threatened to cut off his "lower extremities" and leave him with a tenor voice with my VERY DULL KNIFE that was in my pocket. He actually tried to start drilling BEFORE HE GAVE ME ANY KIND OF NUMBING SHOT THAT DAY !!!! His office technician just about fell in the floor laughing when I told him that too !!! He got the message really quickly too !!! He was my dentist for about 30 plus years until he retired and sold out his practice to this very small and gentle lady. He is deceased now and I didn't shed a tear for him either.
No, he just pinched & jiggled with his fingers.............and keep any replies forum nice you knuckle heads!!
Mng Chief and EE,,,,
Mernin!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Never been,,,,have a great time,,,,

Plan on it.... you drive over the Great Salt Lake and through Maverick Canyon of the Peqoup Mountains to end up in the high desert, 6,000 ft up. It will be cold in the desert this time of year.

Looking forward to this....

https://www.elkostarhotel.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.