The best broadhead target ever !!!!!!!!

Jody Hawk

Forget the Block and the Black Hole. They are all a waste of money. Here is a target that I bought when I first started bowhunting. I bought it in 1996 I believe at American Archery in Lilburn. Wonder how many broadheads have been shot in this target? Wonder how many Blocks that I would have gone through in this time. Now I'm shooting it in the sides. It still has a few more good years left in it.

Attachments

• the blob front.jpg
    the blob front.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 300

rapid fire

same kind I have. You can't destroy it, but you better not try to move it either. Mine weighs about 100 lbs.

Jody Hawk

rapid fire said:
same kind I have. You can't destroy it, but you better not try to move it either. Mine weighs about 100 lbs.

Yeah, it pretty much stays in the same spot all the time !!!!!! :bounce:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Yep Travis used to sell them (now at Gun Country in Lagrange), I have had a couple, but always ended up getting rid of them during a move:D

Jim

H

HT2

Jody..........

GET OFF THE "HIP"!!!!!!!!!

You got your money's worth out of that one.........

It's time for a new one!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Rob

Love the target

I have a couple of the "carpet backing" targets. The first one I recieved was in 1987 - I paid $10.00 for it. The guy that drove the forklift at the carpet mill who rescued the target from the dumpster got $5.00 and the guy who brought the target to my dads office got $5.00 - the good ole days. This target weighs around 300 pounds and I have moved it from Ringgold to Atlanta to Albany to Wisconsin back to Albany and now to Rome. I have gone through several 100 pound targets during this time but I cannot wear out the big one........

short stop

thats 1 stout target Jody -- never seen them kind --I always shoot a mckinze but it looks like your after 1 season .