The committee was wrong

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Doboy Dawg

I don't know. They accomplished what UGA couldn't. An undefeated regular season and conference championship. ::ke:
I see FACTS are not your friend! UGA was undefeated in regular season! Unlike Alabama, our One Loss was in the SEC Championship Game to Alabama.

Alabama loss to Texas in the regular season.

FSU put up as good a fight as TCU :ROFLMAO:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
IMG_2525.jpeg

ChiefOsceola

I see FACTS are not your friend! UGA was undefeated in regular season! Unlike Alabama, our One Loss was in the SEC Championship Game to Alabama.

Alabama loss to Texas in the regular season.

FSU put up as good a fight as TCU :ROFLMAO:
I see reading comprehension is not your friend, as you missed the "and". The and makes the sentence factually correct.

Just enjoy our matching season records. :cool:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
This forum would die if that happened. :bounce:
It’s kinda like relatives visiting. After a few days of the same thing it starts stinking the place up. :bounce:

Jetjockey

The title of this thread is apropos.
The committee got it wrong.
And they got it wrong when they placed florida state ahead of georgia. Georgia turned around and beat the pants off of them and that proves it.
I knew nobody was gonna hand Georgia their second loss in a row when they had only been beaten twice in the course of two or three or maybe four years by any team other than alabama.
Who was the last team georgia lost to other than alabama?
It was so long ago I can't even find it with the google machine.
Which team do we think will be back to mediocre first?
facepalm:
Um, Texas? Texas pretty much owns UGA and Bama.

buckpasser

Can this subforum just be seasonal? Nobody cares about sports other than college football anyway. Maybe open it up in Aug and shut her down after the championship.

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Can this subforum just be seasonal? Nobody cares about sports other than college football anyway. Maybe open in up in Aug and shut her down after the championship.
The process happens naturally when crappie and turkeys get folks attention.