The Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs Spring Game Thread #74

brownceluse

Go Dawgs! Sitting up with the best Mother in the world! We had to put her on hospice yesterday. Her race is just about over. She took care of us and never wanted anything but to make sure her boys were ok. She has Acute Osteoporosis and neuropathy in both feet. She is the toughest person I know! The pain she’s endured the last 2-3 years has been hard to watch. Even then she was more concerned with how her family was. I crawled up in her bed with her last Saturday and told her I wouldn’t be selfish anymore and if she is tired of fighting to not worry about me anymore to do what she wanted. She said if God couldn’t giver her miracle she was fine with that but couldn’t live this way anymore. We all got to say goodbye the right way without her being comfortable with the drugs. This mommas boy is wrecked but happy she’s about to be with her true love. Jesus. My momma soon won’t be burdened with the cares of this world. Her and my daddy were the same in private as they were in public. They lived it! He’s crushed! His best friend of 52 years is going home before him. But he knows she needs relief. She sacrificed everything for her faith and her family. She won’t be looking for any rewards in heaven she will run straight to the feet of Jesus. I’m honored to be her son.

Cool Hand Luke

Go Dawgs! Sitting up with the best Mother in the world! We had to put her on hospice yesterday. Her race is just about over. She took care of us and never wanted anything but to make sure her boys were ok. She has Acute Osteoporosis and neuropathy in both feet. She is the toughest person I know! The pain she’s endured the last 2-3 years has been hard to watch. Even then she was more concerned with how her family was. I crawled up in her bed with her last Saturday and told her I wouldn’t be selfish anymore and if she is tired of fighting to not worry about me anymore to do what she wanted. She said if God couldn’t giver her miracle she was fine with that but couldn’t live this way anymore. We all got to say goodbye the right way without her being comfortable with the drugs. This mommas boy is wrecked but happy she’s about to be with her true love. Jesus. My momma soon won’t be burdened with the cares of this world. Her and my daddy were the same in private as they were in public. They lived it! He’s crushed! His best friend of 52 years is going home before him. But he knows she needs relief. She sacrificed everything for her faith and her family. She won’t be looking for any rewards in heaven she will run straight to the feet of Jesus. I’m honored to be her son.
So sorry Jeff. Prayers of comfort for you and your family.

slow motion

Sorry to hear what you are going through. As was posted earlier. Will pray for you and your family. Stay strong brother.

ccherry

I’m sorry to hear and praying for you and your family.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Prayers for you Brother Jeff!!

It's been 8 months since my momma passed away. I am praying for you and your family!!!!

Be there for your Dad, he will need you.

MudDucker

Staff member

Prayers lifted for a good passing into the arms of Jesus!

Go Good DAWG's momma!