The Gun Shop

Rabun Guy

Hello; I am on the verge of ordering a new muzzleloader. As everybody knows, there are a lot of scammers out there trying to get your money. I went online searching for a new muzzleloader, A Lyman Great Plains 50 cal rifle. I looked and looked and really not finding much. I finally hit on, The Gun Shop located in Lincoln, Nebraska. They have what I am locking for and have a sale going on. Not only that if you use Zelle to pay , their price is a little lower. The price is good. My question to the GON readers is , has anyone ever delt with The Gun Shop and was it a real store and you were happy to do business with them? I do not want to be scammed and lose my money, Thank all for your input. Rabun Guy

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
There have not been any new Lyman rifles in a few years now.

I'd try GunBroker, and be patient.

I bought a beauty of a Traditions Hawken a couple years ago for $170.00.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Don’t know how much you want to spend but take a look at Kibler Muzzle loaders if you’re looking for a flintlock.

flconch53

I my world this is one of the few things modern day gun shows are good for. You can get a decent deal on traditional muzzleloaders because 99% of the attendees don't want them. You just have to be patient. I would not buy a muzzleloader or really anything else from someone I was unsure of. The last muzzleloading gun show find was a TC renegade for $225. In good shape.

Rabun Guy

Hello; I am on the verge of ordering a new muzzleloader. As everybody knows, there are a lot of scammers out there trying to get your money. I went online searching for a new muzzleloader, A Lyman Great Plains 50 cal rifle. I looked and looked and really not finding much. I finally hit on, The Gun Shop located in Lincoln, Nebraska. They have what I am locking for and have a sale going on. Not only that if you use Zelle to pay , their price is a little lower. The price is good. My question to the GON readers is , has anyone ever delt with The Gun Shop and was it a real store and you were happy to do business with them? I do not want to be scammed and lose my money, Thank all for your input. Rabun Guy
I also found another site on Muzzle Loader USA. This site I would never order from. They only take Zelle for payment. Buyer Beware!

Latest posts