The Largest Typical Ever ??

Jim Boyd

No matter the twists and turns of the story, it is a genuine monster Midwest Indiana buck

Amazing!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Wow!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Big deal! I see them like that all the time. Can't eat the horns, they say.:rolleyes:

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Hold 'em a little closer to the camera, why don't you?
It always shows the real attitude of the guy holding them. This guy is even holding his head back. Huge antlers but he’s a huge .....

Jim Boyd

Maybe he is a big dude. Other than the massive profile and tine length, I see that his hands barely close around the bases.

Regardless of how those sheds are presented, there is no way to discuss them other than to say they are massive.

If your first reaction is to find a way to demean the size or how they are presented, you are likely at least being tickled by green envy.

They are monstrously big and I am good with leaving it at that.

DSGB

Would've been a good one four or five years ago.

The sheds were found in 2015 and it was killed in 2017, as a nine pointer.

shed-1.jpg

Too bad the article doesn't give us any measurements to justify their claim.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Maybe he is a big dude. Other than the massive profile and tine length, I see that his hands barely close around the bases.

Regardless of how those sheds are presented, there is no way to discuss them other than to say they are massive.

If your first reaction is to find a way to demean the size or how they are presented, you are likely at least being tickled by green envy.

They are monstrously big and I am good with leaving it at that.

Envy? Over some pine goat horns? :rofl:

While those are some nice sheds...no need to enhance the size by holding them closer to the camera.

Fisherman do it all the time. And get called on it. Why should the sacred pine goat be any different?

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
and yet again, hunters attacking hunters, does it really matter how he is holding the antlers?

hunters are hunters worse enemy.

How is the poor hunter being attacked?

Fisherman get called on the same trick all the time.