kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This is the 1st time anyone else has started this smack talk thread. :pop:
bowanna is still the king of smack:D

Mr. Willie, we coming after your crown.::ke:

Ya'll have at it. ttyl k

Bowhunter Matt

I was wondering when this thread would be started. I guess bowanna figured he'd let someone else start it since he lost his crown.

The Fever

Darn right. Useless bow bullies is more like it.

The Fever

Willie ain't scared....yet

deast1988

I'm just walking around, shooting everyday that ends in "Y " and getting my Mind Right. It's all for show, I shoot it and show y'all what it looks like. :fine:

Top 3 perdictions?

mickyu

I'm just walking around, shooting everyday that ends in "Y " and getting my Mind Right. It's all for show, I shoot it and show y'all what it looks like. :fine:

Top 3 perdictions?

I'm still waitin on BowChillin's season Predictions, that guy is money.

The Fever

I'm still waitin on BowChillin's season Predictions, that guy is money.

Cant let someone else determine the future. Got to take whats yours son.....get practicing :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

nearly worn through a target already this summer. Good thing I have the reward points built up, cause I am going to need a new one soon

The Fever

Top 3 perdictions?

Dang man. I am smelling what you are stepping in.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This year is a whole new ball game, Big Buck Contest... Just might as well say. I have a few running around. Maybe it will happen. We got the best smack talker on our team. " The Fever" aka "Greatest Ever"
He B wearen out some targets.

mickyu

There you go again Billy, SHOWING OFF, as usual. We get it, you have big deer on camera. :deadhorse:
There used to be this Ol' Codger that would come on here and say, "It's a long way from the trail cam to the back of the truck". Whatever happened to that guy? Hope he didn't forget how to use his computer.
My first Prediction would be to say that Roger and Jasper will carry BowChillin this season :whip:

BowChilling

There you go again Billy, SHOWING OFF, as usual. We get it, you have big deer on camera. :deadhorse:
There used to be this Ol' Codger that would come on here and say, "It's a long way from the trail cam to the back of the truck". Whatever happened to that guy? Hope he didn't forget how to use his computer.
My first Prediction would be to say that Roger and Jasper will carry BowChillin this season :whip:

Who's carrying you guys this year? You got rid of your killer!:huh:

If Bow-Anna were honest with you he'd tell you I was the original poster of the "It's a long way from the trail cam to the tail gate" line! Goes way back to the 2010 smack talk thread. http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=555709&highlight=the+tailgate
The good old days of smack talk too!

Last edited:

mickyu

And if Bow-Anna were honest with you he'd tell you I was the original poster of the "It's a long way from the trail cam to the tail gate" line!

Who's carrying you guys this year? You got rid of your killer!:huh:

Touche'. :banginghe
Said he didn't like the rules this year :cry: I bet he's got something up his sleeve
I'm banking on the random draw :rofl:
If I'm lucky enough to drop one like in your trail cam pic, I'm in bizness :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.