*The Official 2nd Annual Mini-Me Classic Re-Port*

MattG1981

Thank you to everyone!

Clint,
I can't say enough how much I appreciate everything that you did to put the Mini-Me Classic together. It truly was an incredible event. Luke and I had the time of our lives. Not so much because we ended up winning the tournament but because we were able to create a lot of new friendships in the process.

It is quite apparent from the turnout and the way the event played out that God had everything in control from the get go. It's very easy to get discouraged sometimes when things don't seem to go the way we plan them but it truly is AWESOME to be able to look back in hindsight and see how God was moving the entire time. Kudos to you Clint and the entire team for remaining in prayer and not giving up when it seemed things weren't panning out.

Like many people have said it was great to meet some of the forum celebrities like the Sultan of Slime, Cletus T, and The Ole Captain, and it was also great to be able to finally put a face to many of you. I truly count myself blessed to have been a part of this even but more so to have met all of you and developed the friendships that I have.

I just want you to know Clint that through this event you've changed a little boys life in a BIG way. Luke can't stop talking about the tournament and how he's never won anything before. This is truly something that he'll remember for the rest of his life and I want to say thank you for that. Too bad we have to wait to next year to do it all over again. We'll be looking forward to it until then.

God Bless You!

Matt

Kdog

Logan and I had a great time! Really appreciate the efforts by all involved!

Great fellowship, food, and fishing!

Kdog

Chris S.

The boat was a loaner from Mr. Frank Savage and I had already got it back to him so that’s why I was fishing from the bank.

What do you mean that don’t look like me….is it because of my pale skin and out of shape body????

I hear you, funny stuff man..... :D

beach 74

Samantha and I had a great time. Everything was well organized and was action packed from start to finish. We did'nt put any fish in the boat but, we did meet some wonderful people and made some great memories. The last 30 minutes of the tournament Samantha was asking every 5 minutes how much time is left. I would tell her every time how much longer we had to fish and tell her the next cast might be the one, to keep fishing.She never gave up all day and with 5 minutes to go she said to me "Daddy unless God makes another fish right now and hooks it on my line I dont think we are going to win." I laughed and we headed to the weigh-in and talked about how much fun we were having and how good the prizes and goodie bags would be. Samantha recieved tons of great things. Little did we know we would win THE BIGGEST LOSER award. We won a guided fishing trip with Reel Time. I dont know who was more excited me or Samantha. We cant wait to go on a real fishing boat and to catch some big fish !!! Thanks to Mark Smith for a wonderful gift!!! Thanks to Cletus T for having the vision to put on a wonderful event. Thanks to everyone behind the scene for all of your help with donations and your time.

Cletus T.

Beach 74…….it was our pleasure having you and your mini-me there. You are going to love Captain Mark Smith of Reel Time. He knows what those fish are doing up there and he loves kids so you are bound to have a trip you will never forget!

Try not to steal any of your daughter’s fishing goodies…..remember those are for the little kids…..NOT….the big kids! J/K

Buzzerbaits

Thanks Joe Atlanta…..but brother it’s not all about me…..I had a TON of good help from a lot of good people to pull this thing off!

It was truly a team effort and we couldn’t be happier with the way it turned out!!!!
Hey Cletus. Our $50.00 donation to this great cause seems like it was WELL worth it. We would like to be a part of the next one coming up! Mike and Niveen:yeah:

Cletus T.

Here’s the report from last year and some pictures to go with it to let the new folks know what this is all about!!!

Come join us this year!!!