The SEC is weak....

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
If I'm wrong anywhere I'll retract it. Hey, nobody said the truth is pretty.

Did not say it was not the truth but Id rather somebody who was a ACC fan said it NOT A DIEHARD LSU FAN!!!!!:( :(

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I'll be ecstatic if the rest of the season proves me wrong. Is that better? :D

Thats a little more "glass half full" so yeah thats better.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
We still got 8 more weeks to go, and a lot is going to happen between now and then. Too many people are counting their chickens before they hatch.

I'm gonna' wait and see.

Madsnooker

We still got 8 more weeks to go, and a lot is going to happen between now and then. Too many people are counting their chickens before they hatch.

I'm gonna' wait and see.

I'm not sure about counting chickens but I think you have to make assumptions based on what as happened so far.:D

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'm not sure about counting chickens but I think you have to make assumptions based on what as happened so far.:D

You do know how the word "assume" parses out?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
"Make an /pinkiepinkiepinkie/ out of /u/ and /me/".:rofl: ::ke:

greene_dawg

The SEC has comprised almost half of the top 12 or thirteen teams all season and all of a sudden it is weak? Whether you like the polls or not, it's what we've got to go by. Auburn plays SC close at night, at WB, with Spurrier behind the helm and all of a sudden AU is not good anymore? LSU is blowing the doors off of everybody with their only loss at AU. UF is undefeated (gag). UT's only loss is to UF. UGA, although ugly, is undefeated. The top four scoring defenses in the country are UGA, LSU, AU, and Florida. The probelm is that we are about to go through the stretch where we all kill each other: UF - LSU, UT - UGA, UF - AU, UGA - AU, UF - UGA not to mention, two of the teams will play a thirtenth game in the championship game (which all serious conferences should have). When we are the ones beating each other I think that it shows the strength of the league more than it's weakness.

MudDucker

Staff member
I guess you forgot about the 2006 Outback Bowl when Auburn got beat by Wisconsin.:rolleyes: We're talking SEC as a whole. There's exceptions in any case.

Ain't forgot that one...it is the exception, not the rule. As I correctly stated...Georgia has handled the cheeseheads handily more than once :cool: