The toilet paper hoarding / shortage thing is getting out of hand.

HughW2

I hear ya Greg on the TP, all the other things that are cleaned out are about as crazy. I went to the grocery a few days back and there was almost no pasta. Had to pick and choose to find what I was looking for the entire section was almost wiped out. I understand limited or no milk or eggs, but no pasta? The dry cereal section was almost wiped out too. That is something I don’t think I have ever seen before. I can sort of see why people get the “panic hoarding” mentality. You see a few other people stockpiling and you start thinking maybe I should be too.

Lilly001

The trouble is that if you wait until the crisis to buy, it's hoarding. If you buy quantities in advance it's prepping.

sinclair1

Go to drug stores. People are afraid to go in there, but my local one has toilet paper. It’s not Charmin but it does the job.

shdw633

I had my buddy pick some up around camp about 3 weeks ago as a just in case kind of thing and I called him today and told him to bring it home with him when he comes back today because I have yet to find any around where I live since then.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
I’ll trade you some TP for some hand sanitizer

sinclair1

I have a emergency stash that I hope to never use. Single ply commercial toilet paper in a roll the size of a Volkswagen wheel.
I am already on consumer single ply to conserve the soft stuff for my wife.
My stock on hand sanitizer was at about 6 months anyway. I wash my hands at home and only use it when away from the house. Not sure why someone would need more than a small bottle, no more traveling we are doing.

turkeykirk

61B9BF46-1987-4B7D-AF4D-03119421B2F8.png

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
The American soldier has always been full of it and proud of it too.