Thieves

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
Wonder if they have cameras outside at the store in Cedar Grove...seems like I remember seeing a truck with a gator similar to what you posted a couple of weeks ago sitting at that store

Oldstick

I know of a theft that occurred in that area a few years ago, but not so long ago that most major businesses did not have 24/7 security camera's. Multiple golf carts were taken one night from inside a locked 6 foot fence area right on the main drag in McCrae.
Not an advertised active business, but a retiree who owned several properties in McCrae and intending to sell off remaining inventory from the business he retired from. Never any clues from the local police, despite the open location in the middle of town. Kind of makes you wonder who all might be involved.

BTW, the retiree I referred to passed away several years ago and I think it is more than 7 years, so I'm sure the case is closed by now.

• Sad
Reactions: Dub

Havana Dude

Had a Honda Fourtrax 250 stolen back in the early 90s and I'm still mad about that. My first atv, and I wouldn't have sold it for any amount. That thing went all over these woods and swamps hauling deer and hogs. Just a tough son of a gun. Hope you're able to get yours back soon. That truly does suck!
yep, I have a 91, and a 98. Awesome machines. I’ve had to do some carb work on both, but that was mainly my fault. The 91 actually sat in my barn for years, not running. Got it purring like a kitten now, and is hauling deer out 33 years later. Wish I had more of them honestly.