Thoughts on Franchi Affinity 20 gauge

cruiser97

I'm in the market for a new 20 gauge. Looking heavily at the Affinity 20 gauge with the wood stock. Has anyone had any personal experience with one of these?

Jake300win

I have one shoots great, and comes with the shim kit so you can change drop and cast. No problem firing light target loads or heavy pheasant/duck shells from day one. It does kick a little more than I would like if I shoot a full round of sporting clays or trap. I originally bought it for my wife for when we quail hunt, but if she doesn't go I use it sometimes. I don't think you would regret buying one.

Melvin4730

I’ve had one for a few years. I’ve shot squirrel, dove, turkey, and skeet with mine. My 14 year old uses it a lot. We really like it. I would buy it again, for sure. I have a stoeger 3500, a Benelli Sbe 3 in the 3 in 12, a remington 1187 in a 20. I also have a few pump shotguns. The Franchi is a nice gun.

Boondocks

I have had a Franchi 20 ga. for 40 years.Kicks like a mule .Sits in the safe.Lightweight and used for Quail hunting. My 20 ga. 870 wingmaster lw and 1100 wingmaster lw are for doves.It is a good and pretty gun to add to your collection.

Buford_Dawg

Do a Search on the Forum for "Affinity". There have been numerous posts like yours asking about this gun. I have responded to them in the past. Great gun, my family owns 3 of them. Pretty much our everything gun, Doves, Turkey, squirrel, you name it.

Gutbucket

My wife shoots an Affinity 12ga. With Rem ShurShot heavy dove. The kick doesn't bother her. She is almost 5ft 2in. I can't imagine a 20 kicking that hard. She LOVES the gun!! She kilt 11 with it yesterday.....

Gator89

I have had a Franchi 20 ga. for 40 years.Kicks like a mule .Sits in the safe.Lightweight and used for Quail hunting. My 20 ga. 870 wingmaster lw and 1100 wingmaster lw are for doves.It is a good and pretty gun to add to your collection.

My wife shoots an Affinity 12ga. With Rem ShurShot heavy dove. The kick doesn't bother her. She is almost 5ft 2in. I can't imagine a 20 kicking that hard. She LOVES the gun!! She kilt 11 with it yesterday.....

I have a hard time envisioning a semi-auto 20 kicking harder than a pump 20.

My old 870 kicks harder shooting three inch than my Benelli SBE 2 shooting 3.5 inch.

I can understand the gas operated 1100 not recoiling as hard as the Affinity.

Jake300win

I have a hard time envisioning a semi-auto 20 kicking harder than a pump 20.

My old 870 kicks harder shooting three inch than my Benelli SBE 2 shooting 3.5 inch.

I can understand the gas operated 1100 not recoiling as hard as the Affinity.
Depends on the pump if it's heavy it probably does kick less. The Affinity 20 gauge only weighs like 5.7lbs.

Latest posts