Thursday night grub.........whatcha got going on tonight ????

Dub

Heap of variety going on here.

Began the day with an Apple Dutch Baby.

Enjoyed the day off work and got some yard work & car washing done.

Made a batch of boiled peanuts in the midst of actually doing something useful with my time off.

Wife called on her way home from work........, "I'm starving......what's for dinner?".

Got the giddyup on some leftover Manwich and other stuff................she jumped on this plate of nachos like it was her last meal. She knocked out 1/2 of it and said it was great.

Got back to doing what I was doing prior to Wife calling............and then Son called............"Hey, we've been at class all day an are hongry....whatcha got ?".

Heated up some vegetables for them and put a medium slab of salmon in the oven after seasoning it.

At some point I'm going to get back to what I was doing prior to all the kitchen detail.............chillaxing and watching a great movie while enjoying my boiled peanuts.

ambush80

Heap of variety going on here.

Began the day with an Apple Dutch Baby.

Enjoyed the day off work and got some yard work & car washing done.

Made a batch of boiled peanuts in the midst of actually doing something useful with my time off.

Wife called on her way home from work........, "I'm starving......what's for dinner?".

Got the giddyup on some leftover Manwich and other stuff................she jumped on this plate of nachos like it was her last meal. She knocked out 1/2 of it and said it was great.

Got back to doing what I was doing prior to Wife calling............and then Son called............"Hey, we've been at class all day an are hongry....whatcha got ?".

Heated up some vegetables for them and put a medium slab of salmon in the oven after seasoning it.

At some point I'm going to get back to what I was doing prior to all the kitchen detail.............chillaxing and watching a great movie while enjoying my boiled peanuts.

that's a good movie and a good looking piece of fish

Reactions: Dub
Your day is a he. double hockey sticks. of a lot longer than mine. I was up at 5 this AM and you had more done than me by freakin 6!! And I sighted in they rifles by 10!.

Dub

that's a good movie and a good looking piece of fish

Thanks............they killed it, too.

I'd already been thinking that a piece of it would be good with some over-eggs in the morning...........no such luck. Nothing left.

Just made it to the part where Alejandro had to make a decision that would cost him.

View attachment 946328

Garlic Blue Crabs to start, wild caught teriyaki salmon and jap seasoned rice for round 2.

Lawd have Mercy thats some great looking proteins.........dangitman !!!!!!!

Dub

Your day is a he. double hockey sticks. of a lot longer than mine. I was up at 5 this AM and you had more done than me by freakin 6!! And I sighted in they rifles by 10!.

LOL....I'm up most mornings prior to 4:00am.

Don't get much done by dawn other than watch news and plan my day.

Today was easy......decided early on to tune out of all forms of media and enjoy my day off.

As soon as good like showed, I vacuumed and washed my bride's car.......then spin the next few hours detailing mine.

GA1dad

Wow,, I would have been tickled with any of these plates!! Well Done Guys!!!

I have no pictures to share ,,,,,:banginghe I grilled burgers for my daughter and I,,,, for my wife I made summer rolls and peanut sauce.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Mercy Goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mighty fine eats y'all! :cheers: