Tim Tebow has new crop of adoring fans in Denver

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Oh Lord yes. If only. To think that we could have avoided the careers of Tim Tebow and Barak Obama as we now know them.

Last edited:

Hut2

I doubt you would hate him if he went to UGA. They would have converted him to 2nd team fullback and nobody would have ever heard of him again.

You got that right cause ,he wouldn't have been able to run Georgias offense. Ga. doesn't run run enough shuttle & jump passes. Don't dislike him, just the majority of the fans that act like he's the absolute best that has ever played football. I think he's a good guy & hard worker but, a lot of you guys act like you'd like to be married to ole timmybow! LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!:crazy::rofl:

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Either married to him or like they gave birth to him themselves. Yuck.

CFGD

:huh:i think its safe to say tebow is both the most loved and hated athlete in the history of the south.

bullgator

You got that right cause ,he wouldn't have been able to run Georgias offense. Ga. doesn't run run enough shuttle & jump passes. Don't dislike him, just the majority of the fans that act like he's the absolute best that has ever played football. I think he's a good guy & hard worker but, a lot of you guys act like you'd like to be married to ole timmybow! LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!:crazy::rofl:

I'm sure he would never have been able to run that UGA offense like 'ol Cox.
I wonder how much potential has wasted away on the bulldog bench?.....::ke::bounce: