Tom Hanks Greyhound movie

Wifeshusband

I'm sorry, but I'm on antenna and broadcast channels. Maybe this should be posted under "If you remember this, you are old." I do get the Grit channel where I have learned to appreciate Audie Murphy and Randolph Scott, guys I shunned in my youth. If ya'll get too technological, it will force me to have to call my daughter and ask silly old folk questions.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I'm sorry, but I'm on antenna and broadcast channels. Maybe this should be posted under "If you remember this, you are old." I do get the Grit channel where I have learned to appreciate Audie Murphy and Randolph Scott, guys I shunned in my youth. If ya'll get too technological, it will force me to have to call my daughter and ask silly old folk questions.

This sort of stuff is what grandchillun is for.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
@sea trout

Just an aside. Work upgraded our phones. iPhones.

Includes a free year of Apple TV.

First thing I did last night was watch the greyhound movie.

Very good. Watched it again today. Dale dye is one of the military consultants on the movie, and it’s fairly authentic, for most things. Minor details noted as off a little, but mostly to be more realistic (big one noted in write ups was ships type/class slightly out of real time line) But still pretty good
I had no idea Dale Dye advised on this movie as well. I think he's been involved in some of the best military movies of the past 40 years.

georgia_home

yes sir, and a number of them featured hanks, acting, or in a background task. Writer producer etc.

DD does a great job.

I had no idea Dale Dye advised on this movie as well. I think he's been involved in some of the best military movies of the past 40 years.

Ray357

AWOL
Any of y'all lookin forward to watchin this move?
It's supposed to come out on Apple tv+ in a couple weeks.
Any body else not know what apple tv is or how to watch the movie?
Is apple tv+ gonna let folks pay to watch this one movie or will we have to sign some contract and pay for apple tv for a long time to come??
Not me. I don't watch new movies.