Tonights supper thread

droptine06

Official Supper Thread Starter

droptine06

Official Supper Thread Starter
Ya'll putting me to shame. I juss had to have somepin different tonight. The guys here do not like bahsketti, but I just had to do it. First time we've had it in 4 years. The boy went out to eat. :huh: H22 said he enjoyed it. :fine:

I'm with your husband and your son....I'll eat it...but it ain't my fav meal. Looks good none the less sister:cheers:

nockemstiff

Nice GAdawgs!

Y'all making me hungry. Had a good bowl of chilli at the church, but don't know if I can hold out for a hot chorizo...

pop pop jones

at least it was filling

Was doing good till I saw how y'all ate tonight.
Fried bologna sammies and bbq chips on the work menu for me
2013-02-13_23-48-13_970.jpg

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Ya'll putting me to shame. I juss had to have somepin different tonight. The guys here do not like bahsketti, but I just had to do it. First time we've had it in 4 years. The boy went out to eat. :huh: H22 said he enjoyed it. :fine:

Looks good to me! :cool:

Was doing good till I saw how y'all ate tonight.
Fried bologna sammies and bbq chips on the work menu for me

I like fried bologna sandwiches!:cool:

SapeloJoeBro

That sketti looks real good sister.:cool::cool:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

You just tell me when to show up with a plate and fork... :cool::cool: