Tower road hunting club heard county

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
Is anyone here a member of the tower road hunting club in Heard county?

treadwell

Write your name and number on a piece of paper. Walk through the property till you see a trail cam. Hold the sign in front of it. They will contact you.....:ROFLMAO:. Just kidding. But really, a note with your name and number on it, sealed in a Zipploc baggie, attached to the gate chain may get you a call.

gma1320

Where is this located ?

Write your name and number on a piece of paper. Walk through the property till you see a trail cam. Hold the sign in front of it. They will contact you.....:ROFLMAO:. Just kidding. But really, a note with your name and number on it, sealed in a Zipploc baggie, attached to the gate chain may get you a call.
You know, I haven't thought about that.

gma1320

Where is this located ?
Between Glenn and 219. Not far from where you hunt I don't think. I was in a club and wanted to try to join again. Tower road has taken over that club land and I am interested in joining.

Waddams

I've seen several times guys leave notes in zip locks attached to gates asking about membership openings at clubs I've been in. Seems a good way to go about it if you can dedicate some time to burning gas to find places to drop them off.