Trad bow guys.. let’s hear your bear stories

splatek

UAEC
You goin opening day with the rock?

Hoping… not sure.
I’ve got the regular recurve for back up. Might save the stone/primitive for a doe, I would hate to jeopardize a bear. I know it can get the job done, just need confidence in the setup between now and the opener

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Shoulder not no where close to being ready by September maybe end of October.

trad bow

I’ve done without this long I’ll wait a couple or so more months. Shoulder feels good but still haven’t gotten full movement and strength back yet

SingleBevel

For ____ and giggles, you oughtta check out a dude named Remi Warren. Apparently, he injured a wrist or arm or something and started hunting with his compound bow using a ….. mouth tab. Totally crazy but he’s killing animals. Give it a try with your stick lol. Just teasing.
I haven’t heard much of anything from Remi warren in a while I guess he cut ties with the meat eater crew?. I’ll have to look that up

trad bow

I don’t do “professional” hunters or fishermen very well.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Not to hijack the thread but speaking of Remi Warren look up the YouTube video on how he found his "now" wife. Like literally found her. She was lost in the mountains and all search and rescue teams couldn't find a clue. He went up there to see for himself. And he sorted it out.

SingleBevel

Not to hijack the thread but speaking of Remi Warren look up the YouTube video on how he found his "now" wife. Like literally found her. She was lost in the mountains and all search and rescue teams couldn't find a clue. He went up there to see for himself. And he sorted it out.
That’s wild! Were they in a relationship when she was lost or was it like a knight in shining armor thing?

trad bow

I’ll look it up. The best outdoorsmen aren’t normally on utube or on hunting shows