Traditions nitrofire/fedeeral firestick

Liberty

I helped a friend of mine sight his package rifle in. The bases were loose from the factory, even though the scope was tight in the rings. Once that was rectified, it was expensive per shot for him but will be a great investment in the long term.

Buckstop

A guy was shooting one next to me at the range today. Looked like a pretty clean & easy system.

leroy

I helped a friend of mine sight his package rifle in. The bases were loose from the factory, even though the scope was tight in the rings. Once that was rectified, it was expensive per shot for him but will be a great investment in the long term.
Just got the gun, got scope mounted on it today.

Liberty

Just got the gun, got scope mounted on it today.
We swabbed 1 wet and one dry between shots and had great consistency. He had a successful hunt with Federal Bore Lokt Copper skirted bullets.

leroy

Will have to say it is definitely cleaner shooting no waiting for smoke to clear to see downrange, and the firesticks are very easy to use. Pretty good 75 yrd group.

Attachments

• 20231009_173129.jpg
    20231009_173129.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 44

Liberty

Will have to say it is definitely cleaner shooting no waiting for smoke to clear to see downrange, and the firesticks are very easy to use. Pretty good 75 yrd group.
I may have to look after season and see what’s on sale. It definitely is an easier method for a hunting rig that doesn’t double for plinking.