Trout and Reds 8/22 and 8/23

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YPFor26zA60?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YPFor26zA60?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

wharfrat

Very nice! Can't beat the clacker! probably the most deadly rig in the marsh, from the Carolina's around to Texas. Although it helps to chunk 'em where there are fish....like you guys do!

TenPtr

Great video! I have spent many days right there in that very same spot....if its where Im thinking it is. Gotta love it.

RogerH

Very nice. Is that marina still open to the public? Last time I was up there to launch they told me no and it was in danger of being shut down.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
thanks for the video!!
it got me fired up!!!

Very nice. Is that marina still open to the public? Last time I was up there to launch they told me no and it was in danger of being shut down.

It is now a private marina, the dues aren't to bad. The amount you will save on trailer repair will pay for it. Non members can buy bait and non E10 fuel, but they can't launch.

RogerH

It is now a private marina, the dues aren't to bad. The amount you will save on trailer repair will pay for it. Non members can buy bait and non E10 fuel, but they can't launch.

Thanks, any chance you could PM me who to call about it? I am just down the road in Woodbine.

Capt. TJ Cheek

thanks for the video!!
it got me fired up!!!

You should be! We're seeing more and more keeper size fish. We caught one today that was 22" and several others around 15 to 17 inches. Should have some pics sometime tomorrow.

Thanks, any chance you could PM me who to call about it? I am just down the road in Woodbine.

Have you talked to Tilly? The membership year starts tomorrow.

RogerH

Yep, I sure have. I just need to head up that way this week and give him some money. I found the form for the next year(I think) on line and I'm working on the boat this weekend getting ready for some free time coming up. I can't wait. Watching all these videos and seeing the pics has me all jacked up and ready to go.

Yep, I sure have. I just need to head up that way this week and give him some money. I found the form for the next year(I think) on line and I'm working on the boat this weekend getting ready for some free time coming up. I can't wait. Watching all these videos and seeing the pics has me all jacked up and ready to go.

Glad to have you aboard. If you haven't fished this area much and need some help getting around and some fishing spots let me know. See you around the bluff.

RogerH

Thanks, I have been in the area for a long time, but other things have kept me from fishing for several years. I am now commiting at least 1 if not 2 weekends a month to fish. Any help and guidance is great.