GON Turkey Call Contest...PLEASE VOTE FOR SOMEONE!

grouperdawg

Great job for everyone who participated in the turkey calling contest, tough decisions for you guys they were all really good! I was going to just list the top 5 but I figured I might as well put them all in here.

I was also going to try to rank them in my order, but after the first two it was pretty difficult so I just did it random

A poll would be easier but I want to make sure everyone that votes has at least 10 posts so no one comes in with new accounts ;)

Just put the user name of your choice in a post in this thread and do not "quote" my post so the videos do not repost

Deadline to Vote: This Friday 7:00 PM

Below are the entries:

(1)Goshenmountainman

(2)TDB

(3)Sea Trout

(4)Tomboy Boots

(5)Fork Horn

(6)Walker68

(7)deast1988

(8)Buckman

Buckman18

My vote: Goshenmountainman. I actually gobbled a few times myself when I watched his video

grouperdawg

Awesome, keep the votes coming, glad to see TBD in the mix bc I listened to that one several times and it was a toss up for me

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
TDB... definitely a tough call between the first two though, excellent calling by both of them.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
goshenmountain gets my vote
I think everyone sounds fantastic!!!! Very hard to choose who's best in an opinionated contest!
Fact is for me, goshenmountain's kee kee had me lookin around for a real hen!! That kee kee was so sweet!!!

Johnny 71

Junebug
Everyone did a great job, takes some guts to put it out there to be judged, I’ll have to go with the Goshenmountainman for the best in this round

chobrown

tdb

Latest posts