Is he real?? Tin Foil??

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
<iframe width="718" height="404" src="
" title="This man isn&#39;t the real Joe Biden and here&#39;s proof" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dub

" title="This man isn&#39;t the real Joe Biden and here&#39;s proof" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
images.jpeg

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Had a customer about a year ago mention this to me during a conversation at work.
Who knows-Wouldn’t be surprised one bit with the clown show that is the US GOV!
Been waiting on your post about Stacey Abrams BIL though-Lol!
started a thread on Tanks BIL in the PF

oldfella1962

This guy may be onto something! I think Maxine Waters (first pic) might not be real either. :cautious:

wanda.jpg

And Stacey Abrams has me wondering too. Here she is getting dropped off at Golden Corral by her chauffer. Something just seems "off", but I can't put my finger on it (second pic). :cautious:

elephant.jpg

VTRman

Different guy. Nose totally different and the earlobes are a dead giveaway.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

oldfella1962

Different guy. Nose totally different and the earlobes are a dead giveaway.
I agree! I did a little research, and this seems to be the "real" Joe Biden just before this girl's parents hit him with a restraining order, derailing his short-lived circus career. Lucky for us he went into politics, huh?

bozo.jpg

Latest posts