The worst songs of all time.....

Sargent

Because "annoying my kids" has become a hobby, I have started making my oldest daughter (13) listen to awful songs. She cringes, I laugh hysterically.

Here is one of the worst I've found...... Feel free to ad your nomination.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Because "annoying my kids" has become a hobby, I have started making my oldest daughter (13) listen to awful songs. She cringes, I laugh hysterically.

" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Wanna see her head explode? Play anything by Slim Whitman. :rofl:

oldfella1962

Well I can certainly see how they are legendary!

oldfella1962

Bear in mind that if this one of his "greatest hits" imagine what didn't make the cut! WARNING some of his other songs have "naughty words" and adult themes.

oldfella1962

Hammertime--MC Hammer
Not to nitpick, but I think that the song you are quoting is "Can't Touch This" and "Stop! Hammer time!" is just one of the phrases within the song.

oldfella1962

How does the guy sing with his mouth open the whole time? He's looks like a ventriloquist dummy with his mouth stuck open! :LOL: Okay, I guess I shouldn't make fun of Vladimir Putin singing his way through KGB spy school. At least he wasn't stripping. :LOL: Okay, that I know of anyway. :unsure:

oldfella1962

That earl song by Dixie chicks has to be near the top of the list followed by any of their other stuff.
I'm not a fan however "There's Your Trouble" is a nearly perfect song by any standard.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
How does the guy sing with his mouth open the whole time? He's looks like a ventriloquist dummy with his mouth stuck open! :LOL: Okay, I guess I shouldn't make fun of Vladimir Putin singing his way through KGB spy school. At least he wasn't stripping. :LOL: Okay, that I know of anyway. :unsure:
That was posted here years ago by a now banned member.
It was bad then and it still is.

Hillbilly stalker

One of the worst country songs ever written.

If you had ever been to the “Ragtime” club in Huntington when Billy Ray played…….and seen what it done to the women folk…..you would have a different opinion. :biggrin2: Clothing often went flyin and wiminz were in a playful mood. That song made him a millionaire and re-started the line dancing fad. If you go down I-64 thru Huntington you can see the Ragtime from the interstate, on top is a huge sign that reads “ The house that Billy built”. He was the man back in the late 80’s/ early 90’s.

BeerThirty

She's a kid. Play anything that's pre 2000's and she'll probably cringe. I'm the same with most pre-60's music.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
If you had ever been to the “Ragtime” club in Huntington when Billy Ray played…….and seen what it done to the women folk…..you would have a different opinion. :biggrin2: Clothing often went flyin and wiminz were in a playful mood. That song made him a millionaire and re-started the line dancing fad. If you go down I-64 thru Huntington you can see the Ragtime from the interstate, on top is a huge sign that reads “ The house that Billy built”. He was the man back in the late 80’s/ early 90’s.
He’s a spoiled brat rich kid, daddy is a senator. That money just made him wealthier. Can’t stand him or his music. Yes, women went nuts in that era about it. Glad it was a flash in the pan.